- Bouffant bow tie measurements: 7.5cm x 10cm (removable bow tie)
- Collar measurements: 1.5cm x 27cm - 42cm (adjustable length)
- Suitable for: Medium to medium-large dogs.
- Meticulously hand crafted (unless otherwise stated) with designer cotton fabric curated from over the world; lined for durability yet still comfortable and pliable for fur kids to wear daily.
- Fabric prints may vary as each product is handmade and one-of-a-kind with different cuts of the fabric; and are often discontinued when the particular fabric is used up.
- Dog collars are "box-stitched" on both ends for added strength.
- Bow tie is removable and can be fitted onto any of your own collar within it's stated width.
CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
- Please make it a good practice not to leave your pets unattended with any form of collars on.
- Remove all hardware before hand-washing with mild soap and water. Hang to dry and iron out remaining crease at "cotton" temperature setting.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
The full set of removable bow tie and it's matching collar, completed with our refined Bowtix stainless-steel logo charm. A crisp audible frosted-silver bell will be included for all cat collars. If you would like a bell for your dog collar, please write in the comments section upon ordering.
BABY BUNTINGS BOUFFANT BOW TIE DOG COLLAR
SAFETY BREAKAWAY BUCKLE
Also known as quick-release buckle, a breakaway buckle is often used in cat collars as it will unclasp and open up when pulled with sufficient amount of force. This acts as a safety feature to release your pet without human aid if they get caught at their collar during their misadventure. It is recommended for cats as it is their instinct to be playful, climb and hunt.
This is the usual clasp-tight buckle that you often see. It remains closed even when tugged and requires human aid to squeeze-press and release. It is usually used in dog collar and can be used with walking leash, or as secondary accessory if your dog pulls fiercely.